Study day for senior medical students, foundation doctors, nurses, physician associated and advanced nurse practitioners.
This Virtual day will be a mixture of presentations and small group case discussions.
- The topics of the presentations include:
- Interpreting the full blood count
- Interpreting the coagulation screen
- Transfusion and transfusion reactions
- Haematolytic anaemias and sickle cell
- Overview of haematological malignancies
- Haematological emergencies
Short cases: Anaemia, haemostasis and thrombosis
Long cases: Management of common haematological complications