The Myeloma Academy addresses these challenges by providing HCPs involved in the treatment and care of myeloma patients with access to comprehensive learning resources and tools in an innovative online environment. The aim is to support them in their role and help patients get the best possible treatment and care. The Myeloma Academy provides:
Myeloma is a complex and heterogeneous cancer that is associated with a multitude of complications. This, together with the rapid pace of change in research and clinical practice, makes it especially important for healthcare professionals to be informed and kept up to date with the latest treatments, policy and best practice. This comes at a time when the NHS and Primary Care are facing unprecedented change and when HCPs are finding it increasingly difficult to find the time to access educational resources and the latest information.
- Online access anywhere at any time
- On the go learning in a “bite-size way” that can be integrated into busy work and home schedules
- Unique resources and tailored information for hospital doctors, nurses, GPs and other clinicians involved in the wider multidisciplinary team
- Resources with a UK context that reflects current policy and always with the patient experience at heart
- Access to the latest news in myeloma and relevant information including key publications, clinical guidelines, position statements and consensus statements