The primary objective of the UK North Myeloma Forum is to unite healthcare professionals, including clinicians and Allied Health Professionals (AHPs), engaged in Myeloma care. The event aims to share both national and international data, foster regional discussions on the implementation and accessibility of novel drugs, and create an excellent networking opportunity for professionals in the North East, North West, Yorkshire, and Scotland regions.
Key Discussion Points:
* Update on relapse refractory MM from ASH
* The role of a CNS in myeloma care
* Case study: Young patient with multiple cytogenetics
* Palliative care strategies for myeloma patients
* ASH highlights in immunotherapy
* Exploring the future of autografting – a debate
* High-risk disease: What’s the next step?
* Navigating challenging cases when myeloma becomes complex
Registration for this meeting is free of charge for HCPs working within the NHS.